We’re getting an early start selling our November Fundraiser Daily Number tickets. Tickets are $5 each and the top prize is $200!!
We mailed tickets to each Fan Club member to help raise funds to support new team uniforms and our other baseball-related endeavors. Keen an eye on your mailbox!
Members can ask friends/family to buy tickets or they can buy tickets for themselves.
Why is this needed?
Our primary mission is to promote baseball in our region. Some of our initiatives, such as long-time sponsorship of a Harrisburg-based Little League team, require significant funding.
How to get and tickets to sell to friends/family
- If you’re a member, wait for them to arrive in the mail.
- Pick up tickets at any future Diamond Talk Meeting (meetings are free & open to the public)
- Selling tickets are easy… just collect the removable stub after your friends enter their contact info.
- Send an email to Barb Thomas, Recording Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 717.545.7844
- If you would be willing to distribute more tickets… awesome! Please email Barb Thomas, Recording Secretary, email@example.com or call her at 717.545.7844
How to buy tickets
- Ask any existing Fan Club member (Return stub and payment to this same member)
- Buy tickets at any future Diamond Talk meeting (meetings are free & open to the public)
- Email or call Barb: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 717.545.7844
- Email or call any Fan Club officer or member
- Email or call any Fan Club member
Small games of chance license #576